- Work for a Market Leader with a Talented & Friendly Team
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- 5 Days on 2 Days off Roster
Cater Care Services is seeking an experienced, motivated and reliable Groundsperson Utility to join our team at our Cracow Mining Village.
The role is available on a Drive In Drive Out basis from Cracow, Theodore, Moura, Biloela or the surrounding areas.
The position is available on a 5 days on 2 days off roster, working Monday to Friday.
What this role involves:
- Upkeep of the village grounds including - mowing, edging and gardening
- Common Area Cleaning - emptying bins, sweeping, mopping and general cleaning
- Basic maintenance work across the village
What we require from you:
- Hold a valid drivers license (Essential)
- Forklift ticket (Preferred)
- Previous grounds and maintenance experience in a hospitality environment
- Similar experience within a remote environment is highly regarded
- Ability to work well with other team members
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- A motivated, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to understand and comply with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physically fit and able to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Ability to work in varying degrees of heat, cold, humidity & inclement weather
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to satisfy one or more of the following; a national criminal history check, a thorough pre-employment / coal board medical and/or have or obtain a Standard 11, S123 or G2 certification.