Grounds Maintenance position:
Do you consider yourself to be respectful, honest, reliable, trustworthy, the ability to problem solve, a team player with a “can do” attitude. Are you an outdoor sort of person? Have an eye for detail. And love doing outstanding work.
If so, this may be position for you…
PROPER JOB has a grounds maintenance role that requires the following capabilities and knowledge to achieve outstanding grounds maintenance outcomes:
- Mowing (operating zero-turn and push mowers)
- Edging, whipper snipping
- Weed management
The following knowledge and skills are highly regarded:
- Certificate II/III Horticulture, Parks and Gardens or similar would be an advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in lawn & garden maintenance IS ESSENTIAL!
- Competence in operating zero turn mowers
- Ability to do minor repairs and maintenance to small equipment
- Ability to drive a small truck and tow/reverse a trailer
You must also fulfil these requirements:
- Current and clear Police Check
- Blue Card – (Working with Children Check) - or the ability to apply for one prior to commencement.
- Have a current Australian Manual driver’s license with a clean history (this is a “Must Have”)
- Able to get to and from the work depot
- Able to accept direction and instruction
- Able to work autonomously. You must be able to work un-supervised and liaise effectively with the leadership team.
- Able to make decisions on the job to achieve the best outcomes for the job
- Navigate, apply, and accurately complete the electronic Work Order System
- Have a good level of physical fitness in order to meet the rigors of the work. There is no doubt about it, this can be hot work in summer
- Take pride in your work in line with an attitude of going the extra mile for our customers (and also our Team)
- Great people skills both with fellow workers and customers
- Maintain clean work vehicles
- Comply with safe work procedures
- Contribute in a positive manner to the wellbeing of our team
So if you think this is you, please consider taking the time to apply for this role.
So to do that this is what we need from you:
Hit the "Apply for this job now" button without delay and submit your Resume today!
We look forward to hearing from you.