***TMR is currently considering the implementation of a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy whereby it would be a condition of employment for TMR employees to be and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status may be required as part of the interview process and/or prior to employment. The contact person for this vacancy can provide further information about the status of TMRs policy on COVID-19.***
In the role of Government Agency Officer / Driving Examiner you will deliver the products and services relevant to a Government Agency Office in a highly efficient, effective and courteous manner. You will be responsible for providing a consistently high standard of customer service and you are required to conduct practical driving assessments for Queensland driver's licences.
• Act as Government Agency Officer and provide services for agencies that the department has established service agreements with.
• Assist with the promotion and stimulation of demand for specified services within the local community.
• Conduct driving assessments to determine the competency of applicants for classes of driver's licence held.
• Plan driver assessment activities to ensure optimum use of available resources.
• Provide the local community with information about programs across the whole of government and ensure that high standards of client satisfaction are achieved.
• Ensure that public enquiries about state government services and requests for information are undertaken efficiently, and that all relevant administrative procedures are complied with, particularly concerning the collection of monies.
• Monitor the quality of products and services provided through the Government Agency Office and report to management on problems/solutions.
• Ensure that all confidential matters and monies collected are treated with due care and regard for confidentiality and security, and that all auditing requirements are complied with.
• Conduct operational and administrative tasks within the office to ensure maximum efficiency in service delivery eg maintenance of registers/report action, office equipment etc.
• Reconcile monies, including banking and suspense accounts, to ensure relevant finance standards and audit requirements are met.
• Prepare general correspondence.
• Ensure security systems are observed.
• Consult with management, staff and clients on matters of policy, procedures and standards.
• Supervise the operations of the Queensland Government Agency in the Manager's absence.
Please refer to the attached Role Description for information on the role and how to apply.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/419695/22
Closing Date: Thursday, 26 May 2022