Ausco Modular is a market leader in the modular building industry, providing complete customer solutions through a unique capability in building hire, sale, manufacture, construction, project management and managed accommodation. We work with a variety of first tier construction companies, infrastructure developers, educators and various government agencies and are looking to expand our commercial and specialist product and service offering.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor and based in our Gladestone branch, as the General Hand you will be required to play a key role, supporting branch hire activities in the hire yard. This is an initial temp role with the potential to go permanent.
- Confident operation of large forklifts to load / unload materials and buildings
- Prepare, clean and pack buildings to hire standards
- Processing paperwork of the installation & return of hire assets via the operations construction process
- Stocktakes of assets as required
- Ensure all customer requests for service are handled promptly and in a professional manner
- Prepare hire buildings for transit
- Unpack and test run/clean ancillaries when buildings are returned from hire
- Preference given to candidates with building experience
- Large forklift experience and a current forklift license
- Current driver's license
- Excellent customer focus with a professional phone manner and presentation
- Solid attention to detail and numeric skills
- Strong communication skills with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Great interpersonal skills and a solid team player with the also the ability to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated behaviours in support of company values of Teamwork, Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence.
What We Can Offer You
In choosing to join Ausco, you will become part of a culture that relies on continuous improvement, teamwork and communication, empowering people to have a rewarding career. On offer is a competitive salary plus incentives, staff benefits, as well as training and career opportunities that come with a national company.
Ausco Modular have been a market leader in the modular industry for more than 60 years. We value our employees and our customers, and we love what we do! Apply for this fantastic opportunity now.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
We support diversity and encourage Women and those from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.