About this Opportunity
- Fixed Term (until 31.01.2025), Full Time
- Global Brand and Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Cairns, Townsville
- Higher Education Worker Level 5
- Total Remuneration $85,830 to $96,549 pa (including salary of $72,528 to $81,586 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The Global Brand and Marketing Directorate at CQUniversity is primarily charged with generating interest in the University, a goal which is shared by all departments. The Directorate is responsible for student recruitment and all marketing activities, including branding and providing support and advice to faculties and divisions on a range of specialities.
As Future Students Officer, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and assessing various activities and events to support CQUniversity's local and national Future Students strategy. Your role will encompass a variety of tasks, such as conducting school visits, delivering presentations, organising group activities, relationship building, event management, career and course advice, and data tracking.
We are seeking a motivated individual with excellent customer service and communication skills to join our dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the engagement and development of future students while sharing the CQUniversity experience with the broader community.
- Experience in customer service, sales, marketing or education.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, including relationship building, liaison and consultation and teamwork, and ability to communicate with a diverse range of people including staff, students and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills including public speaking (presenting to groups) and written communication.
- Attention to detail (accuracy and consistency), time management, problem solving and well-developed organisational skills.
- Knowledge in the use of computers including a range of business support software (e.g. word processing, spread sheeting, database, electronic diary, email etc.) and using large corporate information systems.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Monday, 2 October 2023
Job Requisition ID: 3759
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and CQUniversity’s domestic and international student graduates with post-study work rights are encouraged to apply.