Are you the person we are looking for?
If you are, you will be able to work efficiently without supervision, hold yourself to a very high standard and have great attention to detail.
You will be working alongside a dynamic team of industry leaders who always go above and beyond for our clients. We are a growing business in the Carpet Cleaning industry and are looking for one more technician to add to our team.
Overview of Role: (Training Provided)
The Technician’s role will include but is not limited to:
- Complete both in-house and external training (provided and paid for by the company) in carpet, upholstery and other cleaning services.
- Complete written, oral and skill performance tests
- Use and conduct general maintenance of machinery and vehicles
- Provide excellent client experiences through high quality cleaning services, client interaction, & recommendations of products and services
- Preparation of daily paperwork and invoices/receipts of payments from customers
- Following policies & procedures
- Flexibility with time as each day your starting and finishing time will vary.
- Work efficiently and effectively on your own and with a team
- Service Gladstone & Surrounds
- Willing to travel up to 2 hours to locations outside of Gladstone from time to time to service clients
- Opportunity for advancement, bonuses and pay increases.
NB: Your initial training will be 2 full weeks in Rockhampton (accommodation paid for by company). Continuing training will require 2-3 days in Rockhampton & 2-3 days in Gladstone until training is completed.
Requirements for the ideal candidate
- Class ‘C’ Manual Driver’s license
- Excellent English communication skills
- Work efficiently without supervision
- Be available to work between Monday to Friday 6am – 6pm
- Pass a physical and drug test
- Competent in basic computer skills
- Willing to travel to Brisbane for training and exams for certification
- Follow directions from supervisors
- Have an employment history demonstrating a strong work ethic
- All our technicians must pass a criminal history check to be able to work with our clients.
- Certification & Experience in pest control is an advantage but not a requirement.
So, if you are hardworking, physically fit and willing to commit to a minimum of 2 years with our company, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line (Your name) - carpet cleaning position Gladstone 2023
- ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WANTING TO WORK - WE INVEST IN OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND LIKE OUR TEAM MEMBERS TO STAY WITH US LONG TERM - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GAP FILLER JOB.