$89,046p/a + superannuation + salary sacrifice
Fixed Term Position
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Practice & Quality Lead to join our Foster Care team in Rockhampton. Our Practice and Quality Lead will support the Foster, Kinship & Intensive Care program Coordinator in the management of the Foster Care Program, including the program’s staff and services in Rockhampton and surrounds.
- Build and maintain close liaison with stakeholders including funding providers.
- Lead the promotion of a culture of continuous quality improvement within the portfolio.
- Guide and support program staff to gain and maintain a sound understanding of children and young people’s needs.
Who we are:
For more than 30 years, our truly local team of professionals have worked with people from a variety of backgrounds and beliefs to support them in living their best life. Anglicare Central Queensland is a not-for-profit, purpose-driven organisation – and we give effect to that purpose through our staff. We endeavour to make the most ordinary things extraordinary – simply by doing them with the right people.
Anglicare Central Queensland offers a diverse scope of interdependent and inter-related career paths which enables staff mobility and growth. Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, community services, child protection, housing, and support services. We serve communities in and around Rockhampton, Gladstone, Biloela, Moura, Blackwater, Emerald, Barcaldine, and Longreach.
- A bachelor’s degree in social or behavioural sciences, Social Work or Psychology (or related discipline) and/or an equivalent combination of education, training and a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience. Previous supervisory or coordinating experience of support staff in a similar role would be desirable.
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ability to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Check Positive Notice or Exemption)
- Ability to obtain a Yellow Card (Disability Services Positive Notice or Exemption Notice)
What you will bring to the role:
- A passion and genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of Central Queenslanders
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to identify and embed solutions
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-performance framework where you are accountable for KPIs on program delivery and outcomes, within a face-paced solutions focussed environment
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A strong communicator, able to quickly build rapport and influence across a diverse range of people
What we offer:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Career development and lifestyle benefits
- A culture that celebrates achievement through recognition and reward
- A purpose-driven environment with some fun along the way
- Supportive management and team
For more information please contact:
(07) 4837 5393