Komatsu Forklift Australia promote, sell, hire and service the full range Komatsu and OMG forklifts, from powered pallet trucks through to 25 tonne container handlers with niche products also available to ensure that we have the right solution for our customer's needs.
Join the Komatsu family and you'll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
Komatsu Forklifts Australia promote, sell, hire and service the full range of Komatsu forklifts with niche products to ensure that we have the right solution for our customer's needs.
Due to customer growth, our awesome team in Rockhampton are after a Field Service Technician to join Komatsu Forklifts to service our clients in the surrounding region. This position is to provide skilful and efficient maintenance and repair of Komatsu Forklifts customer equipment. You'll contribute to a professional team environment by ensuring high levels of safety, quality, and efficiency through your efforts.
As a Field Service Technician at Komatsu Forklifts you'll be supported not just professionally but personally too. We are committed fostering a learning culture in a diverse environment and see the support and recognition of training and education as the key to your personal development so you can achieve your goals. We also provide a tool of trade vehicle, phone and laptop/tablet and uniforms/PPE for all our employees.
Roster: Monday to Friday 730am-4pm so you can be home every day to enjoy the evening plus there is ample overtime available if you want it!
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we're Looking For:
- Relevant trade qualifications (Light or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic)
- Previous experience servicing, maintaining and fault-finding forklifts advantageous
- Experience with servicing and diagnostics of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components is required.
- LPG Qualifications highly regarded.
- A minimum of C class Licence (MR Licence would be fantastic)
- Forklift licence highly desired
- Ability to follow required job scope & critical path.
- Safety focused mindset is paramount.
- Competent user of computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A proven high level of customer service
The Benefits: We offer a variety of services and benefits to help our employees in their personal lives, including:
- Technology: Discounts on Apple, Dell, Lenovo and Microsoft products
- Health: Discounted corporate rates with Bupa and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program with total wellbeing solution provider LifeWorks
- Cars, Home & Hardware: Discounts with Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Kennards Hire, Bridgestone and Orix
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown Hotels, IHG and travel agents
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.