About the Company:
Our client is the leading provider of crane hire services and material logistics management in Australia who works with a range of large mining clients.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking to fill the position of a Fleet Controller based at their Moranbah depot. You will need to be a forward-thinking individual with the ability to formulate contingencies to solve problems as they arise.
Monday to Friday opportunity with accommodation included.
Skills & Experience:
- Acting as the go to person in support for both the Moranbah team and clients
- Coordinate crane hire/ transport fleet to service demands of clients
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, internal and customer/site requirements
- Liaising with our clients to ensure the work is executed according to expectations
- Preparing and managing mobilisation, administration and maintenance processes.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A strong customer focus;
- Sound verbal and written communication skills;
- Resilient in nature to perform and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Ability to work independently and lead others;
- Intermediate IT skills with exposure to database scheduling systems;
- Skills in planning works and projects (desirable, but not essential);
- A knowledge and understanding of fleet operations, logistical management and experience with crane hire (desirable, but not essential);
- Crane/ Rigging qualifications (desirable, but not essential).
This position is a CAREER GROWTH position and plays a key part in succession planning and development of the business. You will be provided with Hands on Training at the start of your journey and exposure to formal training and mentoring by our business leaders as your capabilities develop.
Click APPLY or contact Danielle Cardwell for a confidential discussion.