This opportunity will see you join a highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery, working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
2022 is going to be a big year for UGL in mining, so our Outages & Shutdown Team is ramping up and we need you!
We are seeking applications from highly experienced and motivated Trade Qualified Fitters, Boilermakers, Riggers, Scaffolders, Electricians & Supervisors to work in various coal mines throughout the Bowen Basin. These works include Shutdowns, Maintenance Outages and Down Days. These drive in, drive out casual roles include accommodation and meals. Apply below to join our team.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Previous Mining experience
- Current Coal Board Medical - preferred
- Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS202D Enter Confined Space – Certificate of Attainment
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights – Certificate of Attainment
- High regard for Safety
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work within a team and unsupervised
Given the nature of these positions, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may be an inherent requirement of these roles.
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that success and value are driven by teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button. For your application to be considered please ensure that you register your complete profile in full when applying on the third-party website that you are directed to.