Custom Fluidpower designs, manufacturers, installs, commissions and maintains Fluid Power systems and solutions for all applications anywhere in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Our Gladstone branch currently has vacancy for a fitter who will be directly involved in workshop repairs, diagnostics and servicing of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication equipment.
· Excellent remuneration.
· Attractive roster
· Professional and safe working environment.
· Positive team environment.
· Ongoing training and career development.
Skills and Experience:
· Trade certificate in Fitting/Machining.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in team environment
· Ability to rebuild piston, vane and gear pumps/motors.
· Ability to rebuild mobile and industrial valves.
· Ability to rebuild cylinders.
· Ability to build and commission power units
· Able to read hydraulic schematics.
· Current Rio Tinto medical card
· Post trade qualifications in Fluid Power
To apply hit the "Apply for this job now" button and submit your Resume now.
For more information on the company visit www.custom.com.au