Racecourse Projects is an established sugar cane company based in the Mackay region. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, safety conscious fitter / mechanic to join our team.
In this position you will be responsible for the efficient and effective maintenance and servicing of agricultural machinery and equipment. This includes both in the field and in workshop repairs and servicing of small and heavy plant in Racecourse Project’s fleet.
- Ensure the timely and effective completion of repairs and maintenance for all Racecourse Projects plant and equipment
- Ensure all work practices are conducted in a safe manner in line with relevant legislative requirements
- Ensure maintenance history for plant and equipment is recorded, relevant records and reports are delivered to the Maintenance Coordinator
- Additionally, you may be required to conduct other duties as lawfully directed
- Trade qualification as a Diesel fitter or Mechanic
- Minimum of Queensland C class driver’s licence
- Experience working on agricultural equipment would be highly regarded
If you have a high commitment to safety, quality and attention to detail please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.