Choose Wisely - diversity, certainty, and a lifestyle that works for you!
At Wisely, you’re not a number – you are part of our family. Ultimately, we’re a local company with a big heart! Sure, we have major projects throughout Queensland and Australia (opportunities galore!) – but we didn’t get here on our own. It’s our people who have made the most impact towards our long-standing reputation and partnerships across a wide range of industries, including mining and resources, ports, agriculture, rail, defense, ports and infrastructure.
About the role(s):
Experienced Fitters – we want you!
Wisely has secured works at various sites in the Bowen Basin. Works includes shut downs, outages, and structural remedial crews. Works can be both long term and short term depending on what you are looking for. This could be your opportunity to expand your career in the mining industry. To be successful you will need to be trade qualified with two years experience in heavy industry or mining.
We offer flexible employment options for the right applicant including:
· Various rosters including 4/3; 5/2; 4/4; 7/7; 8/6; 14/7 depending on site and works
· Casual, full time and fixed term positions available
· Camp accommodation and meals provided
Our ideal applicants will have:
· Working at Heights
· Confined Spaces
· Gas Test Atmosphere
· Elevated Work Platform
What’s in it for you?
· Attractive remuneration – it’s a must to retain the level of experience we need
· Employee benefits and discounts – the list is extensive!
· Professional development and coaching opportunities – from our leadership team of industry experts
· Employee assistance program (EAP) - for you and your family
· Salary sacrificing options - including superannuation and novated leasing
Wisely Group have a strong commitment to diversity within our workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply
To register your interest in this position, click on the "Apply Now" button and provide a current resume. Shelley, our recruiter will be in contact with all suitable applicants.
For the latest information regarding further vacancies with our company, we suggest you visit the Wisely Group website www.wisely.com.au