The Catholic Diocese of Rockhampton invites applications from professionals with a background in finance and banking support, who are looking to work part-time.
The position of Finance & Administrative Support Officer reports to the Client Services Officer and is responsible for the provision of finance, reception, and administrative support to Diocesan Services 5 days (38 hours) a fortnight. The role will also require the handling of routine financial transactions, responding to customer requests and enquiries, and administrative/reception tasks.
This position has a strong focus on financial and banking processes with strict deadlines to be adhered to for daily tasks.
The successful applicant will have:
- An understanding of basic banking and bookkeeping skills
- At least two years’ experience working in a credit union or bank environment
- Intermediate competency in the use of Ultracs (or equivalent banking platform) and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in processing financial transactions in an electronic accounting system
- Efficient time management skills
- Polite telephone manner and excellent personal presentation
- Current motor vehicle driver’s licence
- High level of attention to detail and communication skills
- Active participant in the Catholic Church community and/or lifestyle compatible with the values and teachings of the Church
- Possess or have a confirmed eligibility to possess a Queensland Working with Children (Blue Card) Check and AFP National Police Check prior to commencing employment
We offer a supportive and positive team environment and encourage individuals with relevant experience and a deadline-driven work ethic to apply.
For further information or a copy of the Position Description, visit https://rok.catholic.net.au/employment/finance-administrative-support-officer/ or email email@example.com [link removed].
Applications are to be submitted no later than 10am (AEST) on Monday, 5th December 2022 and should include a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role, availability on weekdays and resumé (including two professional referees).