Seize the opportunity to work for a leading global retailer.
Spotlight Retail Group (SRG) is Australia's largest privately-owned and operated family business, operating more than 150 stores throughout Australasia with more opening each year.
Comprising of iconic brands Spotlight, Anaconda, Mountain Designs and Harris Scarfe, Spotlight Retail Group is acknowledged and respected as an Australian Retail Industry leader.
If you have the drive and determination that helped Spotlight grow from a family-run market stall to a successful global retailer, you’ll feel right at home as a Spotlight Stock Refill Supervisor!
What your day (or night!) might look like:
- Support the Store Manager with your stock experience and expertise
- Supervise a team of up to 4 stock team members
- Ensure stock is received and replenished in a timely manner
- Manage the stock receiving process
- Adhere to OH&S policies & procedures
- Provide high level customer service to our customers
What we’re looking for from you:
- Proven big box retail experience
- Experience with high volume retail sales and stock management
- Management experience; leadership of a small team
- Resilience and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to seamlessly multitask and time manage
- Career progression opportunities across the entire Spotlight Retail Group
- Access to a quality Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Friends & Family discounts across all SRG brands
To apply, please complete our online form and submit an up-to-date resume.
- You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
- No agency enquiries or applications