Field Services Supervisor | Mechanical & Fabrication
Key Solutions Group (KSG) are a major stakeholder in engineering projects, overhauls, heavy and light manufacturing, construction & maintenance services for mining, ports, and utility industries throughout QLD and NSW. Our mission is to Attract, Develop and Retain motivated and skilled staff who thrive and excel as a team, undertaking Exciting and Challenging projects. Our Vision is to provide excellence whilst fostering Teamwork, Innovation and exceptionally high standards of customer service.
Key Solutions Group have an exciting & rare opportunity for 2 x Full Time Supervisor - Mechanical or Fabrication to join our expanding field team. We are in an exciting growth stage of our business and this is your opportunity to be a part of our growing success. Taking on a hands-on leadership role you will be working across various sites both surface & underground to successfully delivery projects on time, within budget and to a high standard of quality.
This role will require you to work at various locations across Mackay & the Bowen Basin including KSG Workshop /Yard and various surface / underground mine sites. The ability to be flexible with regard to roster and availability is essential to ensure client requirements are met.
We are seeking applicants whom maintain a positive approach to work, with:
- Attention to detail in all they do;
- High level of quality & standards;
- A Focus on exceptional customer service
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Have a positive attitude with the ability to successfully lead a team
- Flexibility to worked varied rosters to meet client requirements
- Ability to work away from home for up to 14 days at a time
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Trade qualification, Mechanical or Fabrication
- Experience in Longwall Equipment & Washplant's
- Current forklift Licence
- Current EWP Licence
- Can do attitude towards work tasks;
- The ability to confidently lead a diverse team of tradesman
- Proven previous experience in a supervisor capacity
- The ability to interpret schematics and general arrangement detailed drawings;
What you'll receive in return:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime
- Relocation assistance
- 17.5% Leave Loading
- Site allowances
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Longevity bonuses
- Variety of works both on site & in Mackay
The successful candidates will enjoy working in a team environment and be able to motivate and lead others. This is a Full-Time position, generally working Monday to Friday, with project specific rosters as required. It is essential to this role that you be able to work up to 14 days away from home as required on specific projects.
Key Solutions Group offers competitive remuneration, continuous training and development while working with high profile companies and challenging projects. You will enjoy the benefits of working in a truly forward-thinking organisation, providing excellent professional growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application via the "Apply Now" button or email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applications from 3rd parties or agencies will not be accepted.