JET GROUP is a company known for its commitment to excellence and innovation. We are on the lookout for a dynamic FIELD SERVICES AUTO ELECTRICIAN to join our exceptional JET Services Team.
We offer comprehensive Mechanical and Auto Electrical solutions to mining clients across the Bowen and Galilee Basin. Our expertise spans from routine repair, maintenance, and field servicing to extensive overhauls, rebuilding, and full-scale redesigns for all types of mining machinery and equipment. This includes but is not limited to Cable Reelers, Blast Hole Drill Rigs, Heavy Earth Moving equipment, Trucks, Heavy haulage, and the entire fleet of vehicles and equipment.
- Execute a wide range of Auto Electrical tasks.
- Act independently when required
- Perform scheduled and breakdown repairs across mine sites
- Working with site personnel to diagnose machinery and vehicles issues, to provide solutions for reduction of machinery downtime.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to appropriately high standards.
- Work well independently or within a team environment.
- Engage with clients to ensure tasks are completed to their standard and compliance requirements.
- Trade Qualified Automotive Electrician
- Mine site vehicle and equipment experience
- Air Conditioning Licensed
- Heavy Mine Site plant & equipment knowledge
- Current Manual Driver’s License
- Standard 11 & Current Coal Board Medical - Preferred
- Blast Hole Drill Rig Experience - Preferred
- Field Service Experience - Preferred
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive Rewards: Enjoy a highly competitive salary that rewards your skills and dedication.
- Various rosters available
- Challenging & rewarding work - Every day brings exciting new challenges and the satisfaction of making a difference
- Collaborative Environment: Be a part of a tight-knit team of experienced professionals who share your passion for engines and collaborate to overcome challenges and achieve exceptional results.
- Career Progression: Benefit from a structured career path that offers opportunities for advancement, skill enhancement, and the chance to take on leadership roles.
- Employee Benefits - Personal Motor Vehicle Novated leasing option / EAP Services
- Accommodation and meals provided
If this sounds like you, click the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org