Custom Fluidpower designs, manufactures, installs, commissions, and maintains Fluidpower systems and solutions for all applications anywhere in Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Our Mackay branch currently has a vacancy for a Field Service Fitter who will be directly involved in maintenance, repairs, diagnostics and servicing of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication equipment throughout the Bowen Basin.
- Excellent remuneration with Site Allowances
- Professional and safe working environment
- Excellent opportunity and career path
- Opportunity to obtain Cert IV in Fluidpower qualification
- Wide variety of work
Essential Skills and experience:
- Trade certificate in Fitting/Machining or similar.
- Ideally have a sound understanding of Fluidpower principles and calculations with the ability to read and interpret hydraulic circuits.
- Experience in providing Fluidpower solutions on mining, industrial and mobile equipment.
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic repair and testing processes.
- Ability to record and document daily processes accurately.
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Ability to liaise confidently with customers.
- Uphold our Company values: safe, accountable, respect, integrity, professional, teamwork.
- Post Trade Qualifications in Fluidpower.
- Basic machining skills
The roles include both work on customer sites and workshop tasks in our modern facility in Paget. A wide variety of work on fixed plant and mobile hydraulic systems and components plus a wide range of technical tasks. Tasks will include routine proactive maintenance, complex diagnostics and troubleshooting and system improvement and upgrades. The ability to work autonomously with remote support from the Mackay Branch.
Assistance with relocation costs is possible for the right candidate.
For more information on the company visit www.custom.com.au
Ready to take your next career step, send your written application along with resume, before 20th December 2023 to: