We are looking for an experienced and motivated family lawyer to join our team. Our ideal applicant will have an excellent work ethic and passion to succeed, together with strong communication skills.
You will ideally be based in our Mackay office, however we are open to hearing from lawyers based in Brisbane, or other regions in Queensland.
You will be responsible for running your own files with limited supervision, however will have access to approachable and experienced senior practitioners to assist and guide you as needed.
You will be expected to contribute to the Practice’s various marketing and business development initiatives in order to grow your own client base over time.
You will need:
- Experience in family law (property and children's issues);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to quickly and easily build a rapport with a range of clients;
- Great problem solving skills; organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads; and
- A mature and confident manner.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted at this time.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.