About the Company:
MRAEL is recognised as one of the largest and most experienced education, training and employment providers with over 30 years of experience and knowledge. Operating as a Group Training Organisation (GTO), Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Provider under a sub-contracting arrangement with MAS National, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Senior Vocational College, MRAEL has consistently delivered comprehensive apprentice, training and workforce development solutions to businesses and individuals across Australia.
So why not apply today and join an energetic and supportive team in a role where you get to enjoy flexibility and help others achieve their career goals!
About the role:
Employability Skills Training (EST) is funded by the Department of Education, Skills and Employment. EST helps participants become job ready through intensive pre-employment training.
MRAEL are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Facilitator for the EST program who will:
- Ensure a high level of safe work practices are carried out within workshops, classrooms or any other training environment under your control;
- Deliver high quality training and assessment to participants in line with the EST course guidelines;
- Monitor Training Plans and participant progress to ensure timely completion of Units in accordance with training objectives;
- Follow agreed procedures and policies in relation to training and assessment;
- Ensure compliance through the implementation and monitoring of training quality systems and participation in planning, validation & moderation days;
- Comply with all legal and statutory requirements;
- Deliver high quality customer service to maintain client satisfaction through positive and regular communication with staff, participants and key stakeholders;
- Engage in ongoing industry contact and professional development as requested;
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated training program delivery in EST or similar field
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office
- Positive can do attitude and a willingness to grow and expand
- Current Valid QLD Driver's Licence
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations (including booster) or valid exemption prior to commencement
A satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check are required prior to commencement.
MRAEL aims to provide a rewarding environment for all employees and strives to be unique in the benefits provided. Employer of Choice Initiatives have been established to value, recognise and reward our employees whilst placing priority on maintaining our high performance workplace culture. MRAEL provides a supportive work environment with great behind the scenes support to enable our Field staff to deliver a high level of service regionally.