A locally owned and modern firm operating in the Gladstone region in Central Queensland. They are a leading manufacturer and supplier specialising in the production of high tolerance equipment and machined components.
Providing high-quality products for the customer in Mining, Oil, Gas, Ports and Government infrastructure and Aerospace they are utilising advanced technology, and pride themselves on friendly, approachable and professional service. Having just moved into a new state of the art facility they can provide a superior service to local industry and around Australia.
An opportunity exists for a Fabrication Supervisor – based in the Gladstone workshop, you will work collaboratively with the team on planning and production to deliver excellence to customers through innovation, quality and compliance. Trade qualified Boilermaker with the ability to lead a team and drive continual improvement and innovation.
This wide-ranging role gives you the responsibility to motivate to meet job/project deadlines and deliver to a high level of quality and customer satisfaction within a timeframe and budget.
- Experienced Team leader with Boilermaker qualification
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience – monitoring employee productivity, provide advice, direction, feedback, performance and coaching
- Project delivery – effective scheduling of jobs to meet deadlines with high quality and within budget
- Demonstrate understanding of quality management systems under ISO 9001 (AS9100 preferred)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Full time role – Monday to Friday
- Long-term stable role with career progression
- New, modern premises utilising the latest technology
- Environment rich in professional and personal development opportunities
- Great location, working in modern, state of the art facility
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or email@example.com