Service Stream are looking for expressions of interest for Remediation Technicians in your area!!
About Service Stream
Service Stream, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading national service provider to develop and operate Australia's essential communications, energy and water networks in the telecommunications and utilities industries. We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of new and existing networks, and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions on behalf of our blue-chip client base.
What do We offer:
- Ongoing TOW program under the NBN OMMA/Service Excellence contract, high volumes of service instal and assurance work orders
- General light and heavy civils, previous experience working on telecommunications networks preferred, trenching, conduit instal, pit and service location, concrete cutting and reinstatement
- Registered business with necessary insurances
- Providing own suitable Tool Of Trade vehicles and equipment depending on scope being undertaken
Why Work For Us?
Service Stream and TechSafe are forever changing, growing and adapting to ensure we remain a leading services provider within the Telecommunications and Utilities industries - providing new challenges and development opportunities for our teams. We value our employees and their success.
Benefits of joining us:
- Focus on reward and recognition
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Supportive team environment
Richard Eastgate 0475 830 265 for work flow enquiries
0447 193 542
Service Stream is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment. Service Stream encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences