Centurion is one of Australia’s largest independently owned and operated logistics (3PL) and transport companies. Based in Perth, Western Australia but operating across Australia, we have significant mobile, land and infrastructure assets nationwide, including 20 distribution centres and a fleet of more than 2,000 vehicles. This ensures Centurion provides flexible and reliable supply chain solutions for all our customers. Centurion is a values driven organisation operating with the vision of being the leading logistics partner for stakeholders in the commodity rich communities of Australia.
About the Role
We are currently looking for Expressions of Interests for a Crane Operations Supervisor role in Emerald. The ideal candidate will have excellent management skills to help oversee the Crane Operations for our Emerald Branch. This role will work closely with our Branch Manager and Key Stakeholders of our East Coast Business.
- Coordinate and supervise operational Crane activities
- Site inspections
- Provide leadership, guidance and engagement to the team
- Quoting and Pricing of Crane work
- Allocating of Crane Work to Team
- Manage team training, performance management and rosters
- Provide daily/ weekly reports to the management team
Skills and Experience
- Management qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in a supervisory or team leader role
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Culture and Benefits
- Strong safety culture
- Career development opportunities
- Values driven Company
- Growing business
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience, ability and skills to take the next step in your career with Centurion, click ‘Apply for this Job’ now.