Mass Resources, in partnership with one of our industry-leading clients that specializes in the provision of earthmoving services to the mining, construction and rural sectors are currently seeking the below Experienced Operators for ongoing positions, based at Carborough Downs Mine, which is located approximately 25km east of Moranbah.
- Loader Operators
- Grader Operators
- HR/MC Water Truck Operator
- Moxy Operators
- Multi-Skilled Operators
- Service Cart Operators
What's on Offer:
- 7/7 Roster (Day Shift Only and Day/Night Rosters Available)
- Camp and Meals Provided
- Ongoing work with an immediate start
- Competitive Hourly Rates
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Nationally accredited tickets for any machinery to be operated
- Minimum 6 months experience operating within a Civil Construction or Mining capacity
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Legal working rights in Australia
The success of your application depends on your ability to demonstrate experience on the above.
Mass Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce services to the Resources, Energy, Mining & Construction Industries. We are experts at providing qualified staff to large scale projects and understand the complexities of delivering a project on time, and just as important, on budget. Our national offices are Mackay, Perth, Darwin & Sydney, with several on-site locations in regional areas in other states.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and promote diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We are excited to hear from you if you’re interested in the above opportunity, please apply today!
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Bree on 0447 817 785 or come and see us at level 1/45 Gordon Street, Mackay.