BUMA Australia is growing! We currently operate 7 sites across Queensland with strong plans for expansion.
Everything we do is underpinned by our vision - to be a leading mining service provider contributing to future energy solutions and is supported by our core values of safety, integrity, innovation, collaboration and people.
The Saraji mine is one of Australia's largest open pit coal mines, near the town of Dysart in the Bowen Basin. It is located on the traditional lands of the Barada Barna people.
BUMA Australia provides labour, supervision, technical support and mobile plant to perform truck and excavator pre-strip operations
As BUMA Australia grows, we are seeking full time Excavator Operators to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and have eperience on a 400t excavator or higher, we would love to hear from you!
- Proven experience on 400t Excavator or higher
- Demonstrated experience within open cut mining
- Production and safety oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
- Current and valid drivers license
- Current Standard 11 would be advantageous
To be considered for this opportunity please click "Apply Now" to submit your application!
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a police check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
BUMA Australia is a people focused business, with a strong focus on safety, training, development and continuous improvement. As a BUMA employee at Saraji South you will have access to;
- 7/7 12.5 hour day and night rotating roster, annualised aggregated weekly pay.
- Small team
- Full time permanent role
- Training and development opportunities
- Company provided bus from Rockhampton and Mackay
- BUMA $2000 referral bonus for applicable roles
- Company provided bus to camp at start and end of shift
- Open and honest relationship with the management team through weekly toolbox meetings
- Employee financial, lifestyle and health benefits such as discounted health cover, discounted car rentals, salary sacrifice options such as personal leave, superannuation, novated leasing and an Employee assistance program
At BUMA, our people are the source of our success. We are determined to invest in individual development and provide positive leadership. We work effectively with our partners and strive to exceed our employee, client and community expectations. Apply today and we will be in contact with you shortly!