Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Due to the continuous growth and strengthening of our position Australia wide and the recent additional works being awarded at Byerwen, Macmahon has the opportunity for experienced Excavators Operators on a 7:7 DIDO roster to join our team.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large scale open-cut mining production environment.
- Previous experience on experience operating Liebherr 9800 / 996 / 9400 or equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive a safety-first workplace culture, which promotes a zero-harm work environment
- Current HR Class Drivers License.
- CBM and S11
- Long term opportunity with 6 weeks annual leave per year
- Macmahon is a Registered RTO, who can offer further training opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Lease Options
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistant Program
- Be recognized and rewarded for outstanding work.
Byerwen Mine is located approximately 20kms west of the town of Glenden in the northern Bowen Basin and is Macmahon's largest project on the east coast. Full camp facilities are available - accommodation and meals provided.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.
Macmahon offers its' people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.