Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering an end to end service offering to clients throughout Australia and South East Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon currently has an exciting opportunity for Excavator Fitters to join the maintenance team at the Foxleigh coal project located near Middlemount in the Bowen Basin on a 7:7 DIDO roster.
This is a five-year contract which encompasses the provision of mobile plant & maintenance services, including the maintenance of client owned equipment.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, Excavator Fitters are responsible for carrying out quality preventative and breakdown maintenance services to heavy mobile mining equipment.
• Relevant trade qualifications.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining heavy mobile mining equipment including Liebherr excavators (9800, 996, 9350)
• Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 (preferred but not essential)
• Drivers' License (manual)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills; and
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Permanent, long-term opportunity with 6 weeks annual leave per year
• Macmahon is a Registered RTO - we can offer further training opportunities and career development!
• Salary Sacrifice and Novated Lease Options
• Discounted Health Insurance
• Award-winning mental and physical health programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work!
Macmahon Plus One - join Macmahon in an experienced position and bring a friend or family member on as a Trainee Operator!
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of working rights in Australia i.e. copy of valid Australian passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate or current visa grant notification where applicable.
Macmahon offers its' people competitive remuneration packages, a range of company benefits and discounts, ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities as well as ability to work in diverse roles across multiple local and international locations. We are focused on ensuring our people can be involved in the future of the business and look for new opportunities for people to grow and develop. Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.