Excavator & Final Trim Grader Operator.
JRT are a local family owned and operated Group of Businesses, specializing in major Civil Construction Projects, Mechanical Maintenance, Labour Hire and more.
We recognize the crucial role our staff play in our success. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive culture and aim to provide our staff with both a challenging and rewarding career.
We currently have opportunities for Experienced Excavator & Final Trim Grader Operators to join our brand, available for an immediate start.
What YOU can offer JRT:
- Relevant ticket or certificate of competency
- Drainage and detailed excavation experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience operating within a civil environment, preferably on Road projects and subdivisions
- Current Driver's license and own transport
- Initiative and be able to work without supervision.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and assist with other duties as and when required.
- Adhere to safety measures and basic maintenance of machinery.
What JRT can offer you:
- Wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Salary sacrifices and employee benefit options.
- Training opportunities and career development
- Employee discount and offers with various retailers.
- PPE supplied.
Assist in building the future of Rockhampton and the Capricorn Coast. Apply now.
Please note this is position is a local position on a 5/2 roster.
Contact HR a on (07) 4913 5300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org