Role- Event Coordinator
We are seeking a events coordinator to join our team.
You will be an organized professional with an eye for detail who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a natural organizer to keep on top of multiple overlapping bookings.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well under pressure in a high energy environment.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have experience working in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working.
Your role will include:
- Planning and implementing a range of events from beginning to end.
- Planning logistics for events.
- Creating events from start to finish.
- Briefing event staff by compiling detailed written briefs.
Note: The role will require you to work in our Gladstone office with flexibility Monday to Friday, 9am - 2:30pm with additional hours as required.
Previous experience in Events will be advantageous.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com