- 7/7 rotating days and nights
- Short term duration
- Camp and meals provided or $75 per shift worked Local Living Allowance
About the Company
Mastermyne's long term project at Moranbah North has short term contract opportunities for experienced underground coal ERZ Controllers. This project is well known for living out the behaviours that reflect our culture - The Mastermyne Way. We look out for each other, reach higher and are trusted to perform and behave in a way that creates value to our employees, clients and the communities we work in.
You will play a critical role in achieving safety and production targets and maintaining quality standards. We are looking for knowledgeable, energetic, ERZ Controllers who lead by example and have no problems rolling their sleeves up to get the job done.
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Demonstrated Underground Coal experience in a similar role with a focus on Development / Outbye;
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Current Section 4 Health Assessment Report;
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations.
- QLD Deputy Certificate / Mutual Recognition
- S123 & G2
- First Aid / Provide Pain Management
For more information contact Cass Mayer in our recruitment team on 07 4963 0428.