Kestrel Coal Pty Ltd
We are currently seeking permanent ERZ Controllers based at Kestrel on a 7/7 rotating roster.
Key accountabilities of this position include:
- Accountable for statutory and legislative compliance for all activities completed as per the site operations plan.
- Accountable for managing safety, productivity, and reporting of all personnel and resources.
- Provide effective leadership of the operational teams in accordance with the daily plan
- Provide direction, control, and manage mine performance within the shift/day to ensure high standards of safety, quality and productivity are achieved.
- Provide safe positive culture whilst maintaining a strong focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and efficient production outcomes
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Queensland Deputy or (1st or 2nd or 3rd Class) Certificate of Competence or NSW Certificate with Mutual Recognition is essential
- Current RIIIS301 - Apply Risk Management Processes (S1)
- Current RIIOHS301 - Conduct Safety and Health Investigations (S2)
- Current RIICOM301 - Communicate Information (S3)
- Current RIIRIS402 - Carry out Risk Management Process (G2)
- You will have extensive experience working within the underground coal mining industry with demonstrated understanding of the coal mining process and the relevant mining legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in a supervisory role with strong management and leadership capability
Benefits of Working at Kestrel
Working at Kestrel comes with a range of benefits, including a competitive salary package, flights & accommodation and incentives that recognize your experience and qualifications, a private health subsidy that supports your well-being by reducing healthcare costs, and salary sacrificing options that provide flexibility and financial advantages to help you achieve your financial goals
Applicants interested in exploring this position are invited to apply with details of their experience and qualifications online using the "apply for this job" link.
Kestrel Coal Resources is committed to building a partnership with our people through establishing and maintaining a high-performance culture based on our values, people management and personal development framework. We are committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourage female and indigenous applicants to apply. Please note a medical and background checks forms part of our recruitment process.