Equipment Delivery Driver
Have you seen the Kenny movie? If you want to be the next Norquip Kenny, this is the job for you!
This role is a full time, permanent position with 40+ hours per week, paid above award rates on a weekly pay cycle, and attracts overtime penalty rates.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, fit and strong person who can work unsupervised or in a team. The ideal applicant will be a hands-on all-rounder who takes pride in working to a high standard whether it's delivering/collecting equipment, cleaning up the yard or getting the paperwork done. Local area knowledge is an advantage and a willingness to work some weekends is needed.
**Please note: You will need a MR licence as a minimum to be considered for this position.**
What you will do as part of this role:
- Load equipment onto trucks and trailers for delivery and set up ready for customer use
- Collect equipment from customers
- Sanitation services including waste removal from portable amenities and septic tanks
- Clean and restock amenities in portable toilets and amenities
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment and general yard duties when required
- Restock trucks, vehicles and equipment with supplies
- Clean our trucks, vehicles and equipment when required
- Assist keeping the depot tidy and organised
- Clean hire equipment during busy periods
Our successful applicants will be:
- Willing to operate sanitising equipment (training provided)
- Able to follow through and ensure all equipment going out on hire is up to our standard (everything clean and operational, including all hoses and ancillary equipment)
- Flexible to deal with changing priorities on a daily basis
- Willing to work weekends and overtime during our busy periods
- Able to work efficiently when unsupervised
- Able to work well within a friendly team environment
- Good at communication with others
- Motivated by their great work ethic
- Able to problem solve
- Reliable and punctual
- Physically fit - this is required for set up, dismantle and collection of equipment
- MR Truck licence or above with good driving record
- Waste management experience would be highly regarded
- Current Forklift licence will be highly regarded, or willingness to obtain
- Local area knowledge
- Ability to use technology including mapping – i.e. Google Maps
- Experience working with vacuum tanks and hand tools would be highly regarded
- Willingness to work remotely
- Willingness to promote the company
- Clean & tidy appearance
- Ability to clean to a high standard
- Ability to work well within a friendly team environment
- Willingness to complete necessary paperwork accurately
- Full time, Permanent, above-award rates, penalty rates for overtime
- Monday to Friday roster with weekends and some nights during our peak season
- Weekly wages
Norquip Hire services and supplies a comprehensive range of quality portable amenities and temporary fencing solutions to a wide range of clients throughout North Queensland using our own fleet of purpose built trucks.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Due to administrative constraints, only applicants progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.