- Secure Permanent Part Time & Flexible Casual Opportunities Available
- Central Queensland - Emerald Aged Care Facility
- $30.00- $30.97p/h + (23% Casual Loading) + 10% Super + Not for Profit Salary Packaging + Penalties & Allowances
We’re seeking experienced and motivated Enrolled Nurses to join our Emerald residential aged care team.
This is a great opportunity for Enrolled Nurses aiming to secure permanent employment in a leading not for profit organisation setting new standards in aged care.
We also have casual employment opportunities for Enrolled Nurses looking for employment flexibility or aiming to secure additional hours.
Working alongside our Registered Nurses, you’ll provide person-centred, holistic nursing care to our residents. Applying your clinical skills and knowledge to ensure a safe environment for residents that truly enhances their quality of life - encompassing their physical, social and emotional needs.
Making a direct difference to our resident’s lives, you’ll support the team to deliver outcomes and identify opportunities for continuous improvements, centred on our resident’s health and wellbeing, including:
- Documenting and updating care plans in line with emerging assessments
- Medication and wound management
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living and recreational activities
- Helping residents to participate in the community by providing social support
- Providing assistance to other care staff and health professionals
What you’ll need
You’ll be an experienced enrolled nurse, confident in managing your time effectively and working autonomously, demonstrating:
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration
- Medication endorsement
- Excellent communication and clinical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in residential based care services
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates or willingness to obtain
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at Uniting Care Queensland, all staff are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and Uniting Care's vaccination policy requirements, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations. The successful applicant must be able to meet Uniting Care's mandate of receiving all recommended doses of approved Covid-19 vaccines (including boosters) approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the provision of Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
Our team are available to answer any questions you may have. We will aim to contact suitable candidates as soon as possible.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.