Wanted– Engineers – all levels – Graduate to Senior Project Engineer
Mitcon Projects is a well-established construction company based in Rockhampton, working throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory. We specialise in civil and industrial concrete (FRP) packages, with an excellent reputation within the industry.
Required – Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Site or Project Engineer to join our dynamic team. Our head office is located in Rockhampton, but projects can be spread far and wide meaning applicants will need to be willing to travel (for FIFO/DIDO work). We offer attractive salary packages along with all the benefits of working for a small, family-based business. Training and opportunity for personal development will be provided in abundance as we look to grow and move our people up through the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to build a long-term career and play a key role within a great organsiation!
- Support with implementation of Quality Assurance (QA) and Health, Safety & Environment Systems (HSE)
- Communicate and collaborate with Client Representatives
- Support the Senior Project Engineer & Project Manager with administration of contract
- Maintain professional standards, meet company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality, company reputation, quality, safety health and environment standards
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Essential: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil or Structural) OR Construction Management
- Demonstrate high level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high level of ability with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of construction software packages preferred (e.g. Microsoft Project, Procore)
- An optimistic and proactive approach to the tasks at hand
- Familiarity with concrete structures, formwork (including Temporary Works management), and reinforcement preferred but not essential
- We will consider all applicants regardless of experience, from those who are straight out of university all the way up to seasoned engineers with 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Construction Card (White/Blue) Card
- Ability to legally work within Australia and successfully complete a National Police Clearance
If you would like to apply, please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply directly through our website at www.mitconprojects.com.au. Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage those of Indigenous or Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply
Closing date for this position will be Friday 3rd June 2022, at 5.00pm.