Great opportunity to join the Bundaberg Head Office of this advanced manufacturing business, with global operations and undergoing significant growth!
Core objectives include:
- Articulate mission, vision and values.
- Overall responsibility for Engineering direction.
- Provide sound engineering guidance and insights to the Management and Team to deliver the company goals.
- Create / maintain systems to manage design office responsibilities and projects.
- Oversee the preparation of concept plans, detail design drawings, installation documentation.
- Lead the design team to meet deadlines.
- Apply your understanding of government standards, specifications and process.
- Oversee Design and Drawing storage/ folder systems. (server)
- Report to Management team on Design and Engineering matters.
- Ensure all designs are fit for purpose, efficient in manufacture.
- Work with acoustic engineer to deliver customer solutions.
- Assist in proposals, presentations and liaise with sales.
- Provide after sales support and feedback.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Business awareness.
- Strategic thinking.
- Positive approach to change
In return you can expect a rewarding position withing a passionate, talented and growing team.
If you are an Engineer, looking to take a key role in a growing, exciting organisation, press the "Apply for this job now" button to submit your Resume and Cover Letter today!