- No weekends or night shifts
- Career development and tailored training
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and be supported by the wider team and management
Have you thought of a career change?
Use your passion for service, problem resolution and experience that you have gained in hospitality, retail or sales to move into a long term career with purpose.
We are looking for talented service sector staff to impart their knowledge and assist our job seeking customers back into work.
What will you be doing?
- Empower and support MAX customers to connect to sustainable employment
- Provide advice around around their skills that may match jobs in the market
- Build employer relationships and connect our customers to employers to gain suitable job vacancies
- Discuss with customers any training, work experience or other development they may need
What experience do you need?
- Customer service and great interpersonal skills
- Empathetic team player who can focus on the outcome
- Can-do attitude and great organisational skills
- Have a positive, effective and solution focused approach
- Disability, Health or Employment sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card and Police Check
Extra benefits you will receive.....
- 5 weeks annual leave after 3 years service
- Access to long service leave after 5 years service
- Gender neutral paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Superannuation contributions paid for women during the first 12 weeks of any unpaid parental leave
- Extensive leave provisions including domestic abuse, community service, study leave
- Ability to purchase or cash our annual leave
- Education assistance and study leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Proven career development and promotion opportunities
What sort of organisation are we?
We are proud to hold the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice Citation and be a recognised Disability Confident Company.
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and well-being. Our induction and training will provide you with these principles, including having an understanding of children's developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
Please click "Apply for this job" to find about out morethe role.
MAX is committed to providing safe working conditions for our staff. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
Please note: Under the MAX Solutions Mandatory Vaccination Policy all new employees of MAX Solutions must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine (or approved medical exemption) and provide Evidence of Vaccination/Exemption as part of our application and job offer process.