Corfield's Electrical is seeking Electricians and Refrigeration Mechanics for work in the Gladstone region.
Corfield's Electrical is a local family owned and operated business, established in 1983. A leading Queensland Electrical Contractor providing construction, maintenance and industrial electrical services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
We are involved in some of Australia’s biggest and most complex projects and facilities, reflecting our position as a leader in our chosen markets.
Key Details and Benefits:
- Full Time Role - Monday to Friday with family friendly hours, plus occasional overtime available.
- 36 hrs/per week plus RDO accrual = 40 hrs/per week
- Weekly Pay
- Immediate Start Available
- Friendly Team Environment
- Have a great attitude and be willing to work autonomously or in a team.
- Positive attitude towards yours and others safety.
- QLD Electrical Fitter/Mechanic Licence and/or
- Full Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC) Licence
- Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card
- Current CPR/LVR
- Hazardous Area and Instrumentation (preferred)
To find out more and/or apply for this job, hit the "Apply for this job now" button now and submit your Resume.