Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Engineering Construction E&I division provides large-scale multidisciplinary project management and construction services.
About The Role
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Electricians, E&I Technicians and Electrical Supervisors for a 12 month project. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivery E&I project support to our clients in the Rockhampton region
We provide the benefits you'd expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world's biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We're solution focused, reliable and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Current Electrical Licence
- LV/CPR within 12 months
- Cert III Instrumentation (for E&I Techs)
- Current High-Risk Work Licence (EWP)
- Working at Heights Ticket (Desired)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace.
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.
Brisbane Recruitment: 07 3368 6077
Natasha Money 0733686051 - email@example.com