Corfield’s Electrical is a leading Queensland Electrical Contractor providing construction, maintenance and industrial electrical services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Corfield’s Electrical has consistently demonstrated its ability to adapt to achieve exceptional results for our clients some of whom include; Boyne Smelters Limited, Queensland Alumina Limited, Gladstone Ports Corporation, BMA Coal Hay Point Services to name a few.
Task include, but not limited to:
- Installing riser mains cabling
- Cable tray installation
- Fit off and new take off boxes
- Underground reticulation systems including substations
- HV cabling (desirable)
- Working in a high performing team as part of our Commercial & Industrial Projects or Commercial Maintenance departments.
- Delivering new electrical and communications works on construction / fit-out / Breakdowns and maintenance projects
- Providing routine and reactive maintenance services to a range of State Government agencies, or market leading commercial businesses
- Client facing role, developing relationships and ensuring growth within contracts
Qualifications & experience required (essential)
- QLD Electrical Fitter/Mechanic License
- Drivers Licence
- Current CPR/LVR
- Construction White Card
- Be local to the Gladstone area
- MISC Card (desirable)
- Work Safely at Heights (desirable)
- JLG and Forklift (desirable)
- Ability to obtain Police Check
- Professional approach to our Business and workplace
- Be Punctual and well presented
- Be confident and multi-task
- Have a positive attitude - this help you and us be happier
- Sound knowledge of regulations and standards
What we have on offer
- Full Time permanent Roles with rostered RDO’s
- Work Monday – Friday and Occasional Weekends
- Long Term Job Security
- Above Award wages competitive within the industry & Overtime
- Further training and career progression
- Fantastic young vibrant team-mates & a good culture
These position's are fulltime and permanent. Monday to Friday working week however occasional overtime is required.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply online today or send your resume to Emmah O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org.