WHO ARE WE?
CHAMP Group are a dynamic Workforce Management and Facilities Management Company. We specialise in construction, manufacturing and mining services throughout Australia.
We're currently expanding our Facilities Maintenance team and are searching for experienced Electricians and Refrigeration Mechanics. The required roles will form the core team responsible for repairs and maintenance of mine site owned assets including; housing, camps, administration buildings, and mine facilities and breakdowns.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
• Immediate Start
• Dayshift only
• 5/2 roster or 4/3 roster
• Ongoing Work
• Attractive hourly rate
• Meals and Accommodation provided for travel-based work
• Super paid on all hours
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification
- Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Drivers License
- Standard 11 desirable
- Experience in Facilities Maintenance - desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Engage and continuously develop the team’s technical capabilities, task efficiency and work quality
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with site health, environmental and community policies, systems and procedures
- Proactive and flexible attitude, with the ability to solve problems in a constantly changing environment.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please send an updated resume to email@example.com and the operations team will contact you.
This is NOT a FIFO role.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted