NRG Industrial Pty Ltd is currently seeking motivated, honest & dedicated Electricians with experience in industrial, commercial, and mining industries to join our mining and/or town teams!
- Competitive rates
- Opportunity to upskill
- Team environment, professionalism, and safety culture
If you are looking for a wide variety of work, the opportunity to get your foot in the mining industry, or to be home more & away less in town then we have a position for you!
The Role (Mining)
As part of our mining team, you will be required to attend:
- Down days (CHPP, Dragline & Shovel)
- Provide shift relief to various mines
- Adhoc maintenance requests
- Minor project works
- Assist with town labour if required
The Role (Town)
As part of our town team, you will be called upon to:
- Deliver electrical installation works across domestic, industrial, commercial & solar sectors. This may include:
- New installations in domestic, industrial and commercial construction.
- Upgrade electrical systems & installation of new components.
- Statutory testing & compliance works.
- Underground infrastructure for distribution & lighting.
- Installation of Photovoltaic systems. Domestic, commercial & distribution scale.
NRG Industrial Pty Ltd (NRG) is a privately owned business that provides specialist industrial services to the construction, mining, and energy sectors throughout Queensland. NRG offers turnkey solutions in design, construction, installation, maintenance, and labour hire services to top tier mining companies and large multi-national contracting companies.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current LVR / CPR
- Standard 11 (Mining)
- Coal Board Medical (Mining)
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Forklift licence (Town)
- Working With Children (Blue Card) (Town)
Be able to perform the following:
- Committed attitude to safety
- Work in a team environment
- Analytical thinking to deliver solutions
- Communicate effectively with all members of your team and valued clients
- Be reliable with a strong work ethic
- Able to learn and adapt on the job
If you would like to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 4939 2000
Want to know more about NRG Industrial? Visit us at our Facebook page or website - www.nrgindustrial.com.au
We look forward to hearing from you!