About the role
We have permanent fixed-term opportunities for experienced Electricians to join our team working at BMA Goonyella/Riverside Mine. These roles are DIDO working 4 days on/5 off and 5 days on/4 off. The roles are for approx. 6 months with the possibility of a permanent contract. Meals and accommodation are supplied.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- QLD Electrical License
- CPR/LVR within 12 months
- Standard 11/BMA Core (Certificate of Attainment) within 5 years preferred
- Coal Board Medical preferred
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry within 2 years preferred
- High Voltage Switching Certificate desirable
- Previous mining experience preferred
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Maintain the well-equipped workshop including updated critical spares list in site store
What we offer you
- Permanent roles offering stability
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Great teamwork, professionalism, and continued improvement
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.