ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Dual Trade Electrician/Refrigeration Mechanic to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team. This role will be DIDO based near Gladstone on a mining village on a 9 days on 5 days off roster. Option to be DIDO from Gladstone or FIFO from Brisbane.
- Responsible for repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment
- Install and repair industrial and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Test-operating refrigeration systems, checking mechanisms and making adjustments
- Maintain and promote safety
- Communicate with team member and clients
- Current Electrical License
- Cert III in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Current QLD Driver’s Licence
- Experience with AS3000 2007
- Certificate in Testing/Inspection of Electrical Installations
- Demonstrated experience in domestic electrical maintenance
- Understand and adhere to work permits, procedures and work method statements
- Customer relationship skills
- A Culture of Safety and Zero Harm focus
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- High standards of personal presentation and grooming
- All accommodation and meals and uniforms provided while on site!
- Competitive salary packaging.
- On-going professional development.
- Highly supportive team environment.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.