Be part of Ampcontrol's exciting growth phase within in our unique Engineering Organisation!
Due to exciting growth and an increase in project works, Ampcontrol are offering the perfect work / life balance with a family friendly roster and remuneration that makes working in town affordable in the role of Electrician!
- Family friendly roster – 4 day on, 3 day off roster
- Working three x 10 hour days and one x 8 hour day – early knock on your last day leading into a 3 day long weekend!!!
- Weekly pay including a Regional Allowance
- Annual workshop Safety and Performance Bonus on offer
- Mackay Workshop based (be home every night)
- Purchase additional annual leave, for greater work/life balance – acquire up to 7 weeks leave per annum
- $5,000 refer a mate bonus
- Full time employment offering job stability
- Fitness subsidies
- Private Health Care discounts
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Wellbeing programs and discounts
- Education assistance, personal career development and opportunities for promotion
- Being part of a global, innovative organisation
- Great supportive team environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Your strong service-oriented mindset, coupled with excellent time management skills, will be complemented by the following:
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology (or equivalent)
- Electrical Trade Certificate is essential
- Prior flameproof experience is highly desirable
- High voltage and/or electrical mining machinery experience
- Experience working within a high risk environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
These roles are diverse in many areas of electrical manufacturing and offers exposure to OEM equipment manufacture and process – no two jobs are the same. Typical duties include conducting installing and repairing control cabling, panel wiring, testing and fitting accessories for various sizes and types of electrical cables, electrical equipment assembly and maintenance, high voltage cable termination repairs, switchboard manufacturing as well as fault-finding and rectification work on electrical switchgear, substations and control systems.
Ampcontrol is challenging the future by solving the most complex problems. We create energy solutions of scale using innovation partnerships, our smart people and advanced Australian manufacturing. Our vision is to lead the global energy revolution and make net zero a reality.
Every day, the world-first innovations from the #PeopleOfAmpcontrol help and support customers in all industries to decarbonise. With a proven track record of award-winning innovations and 55 years of developing custom energy solutions, Ampcontrol is trusted by our customers worldwide to future-proof their business.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and passion for succeeding in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link