About the business
Barnes Electrical Service has been part of the Gladstone community for over 26 years, providing a high quality and diversified range of electrical services to commercial and industrial partners in the area.
Barnes Electrical Service is now under New Management/Ownership and is looking to grow their team.
We are looking for motivated Qualified electricians to become part of Barnes Electrical Service. We are looking to drive growth and provide premium services to our customers.
We want electricians who strive to provide the best service the first time, every time and will contribute to our team environment.
About the role
As an electrician with Barnes Electrical Service, you will be required to work either autonomously or in a Team.
You will be required to work remotely from time to time from doing field service works in specialty area's as well as small to medium projects
We support various types of industry of customers like, local government buildings, Emergency Services, Coal terminals, Mines, Councils, fabrication workshop, process plants, remote communication hubs and so on.
Role consists from break downs repairs, routine maintenance/repairs, small to medium projects and specialty works within the various industries that we support.
With the diverse style of work, we are looking for either full time or part-time personnel but open to flexible working hours for the right candidate.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Current Queensland Electrical Licence
- Current CPR/LV Rescue
- Valid Manual Driver's Licence
- Queensland General Construction Induction (Blue/White Card)
- High quality workmanship and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to share skills and knowledge with apprentices
- Own Hand Tools
Skills that are advantageous but not necessary:
- ACMA Open Cabling Licence with experience in structured cabling and certification
- Hold any local site inductions
- Hold a Security Provider Licence for installation of security equipment or be eligible to obtain one
- High level of computer skills with a basic knowledge of local networking
- Commercial installation experience would be highly regarded
If successful, on offer will be:
- Excellent remuneration
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Uniforms supplied
Role is suitable for someone who wants Fulltime or Part-time hours
To apply please forward your resume to email@example.com or alternatively hit APPLY NOW