Caleb here from Wild Arc Electrical. I am the owner and director of our growing family owned business who is looking to add another fully qualified electrician to the team. We are based in Rockhampton and service the Rockhampton region and surrounds with all things domestic, commercial, solar installs and servicing.
If your questioning on why to work for Wild Arc Electrical here is what's in it for you:
- We are a small but growing family business so we appreciate all of our workers and are a very welcoming team for whatever you can offer us and our business.
- You will be able to get in direct contact with me (Caleb) as we treat you as apart of our team, not just a worker.
- We always push to achieve a welcoming and stress free working environment for our team members.
- We strive to ensure that we are supportive of our workers with ideas or any situations that fall within the working period with us at Wild Arc Electrical.
- We also ensure to provide assistance to our team members with any desired progress to develop and enhance new skills.
We are looking for a Fully Qualified Electrician to work with us for the foreseeable future as a full time member of our team. The probationary period is six months to ensure we are a compatible fit for each other. We do hold company social events periodically throughout the year to ensure our team members know they are appreciated.
We, at Wild Arc Electrical, take on various contracts and can offer a variety of work schedules depending on your qualifications and experience.
Depending on the work schedule you choose you may be provided with a work vehicle.
We are looking for a team player who is self motivated and has the drive to succeed in any job. We understand that everyone has different experiences and we are willing to assist with training, however we would like to see experience in either domestic, commercial or solar.
- Electrical mechanic/fitter license.
- Certificate III in electrotechnology.
- Construction white card.
- Working at heights.
- Motor vehicle license.
- An understanding and commitment to OH&S, risk management and hazard identification.
- Current LVR/CPR.
If you are interested in knowing more about this role, please don't hesitate to give me (Caleb) a call on 0424173432 or feel free to email us at Wildarcelectrical@outlook.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.