UGL Services, Oil & Gas East Division are seeking applications from experienced Electricians for upcoming fixed term opportunities on an LNG site. Based on Curtis Island, off the coast of Gladstone Central Qld, you will join and established maintenance team working on a live gas plant.
These positions are residential roles and local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the role
- Uphold and ensure compliance with standards for performance, behaviour and processes
- Promote and contribute to the prevention of hazards, improvements and environmental awareness in the workplace
- Identify risks and maintain awareness amongst employees and process conditions in a Major Hazardous Facility
- Responsible for working in a safe, productive and environmentally responsible manner always
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Current CPR / LVR
- EEHA Certification
- Construction Induction
- HV Switching Certification - preferred
- Swagelok Certification - preferred
- High Risk Work Licence – EWP - preferred
- Work at Heights Certification - preferred
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans, diagrams, drawings and specifications
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Ongoing training for career progression
- Fixed term, rates and conditions in line with applicable site Enterprise Agreement
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.