Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Engineering Construction E&I division provides large-scale multidisciplinary project management and construction services.
Monadelphous has been a part of the Central Queensland community for over 15 years, providing vital jobs to locals and those who consider Gladstone home. We are currently recruiting for appropriately skilled people who are keen to join the Monadelphous family and grow with us in this region.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join our Gladstone EC E&I Operations team on a permanent basis.
The role of Electrical Supervisor you see you working on one our sites in the Gladstone region.
You will carry out a wide range of tasks across project activities from planning, coordinating and supervising daily activities of work crews, ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements through to ensuring that the quality, production and environmental requirements of the project are met.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Have extensive Electrical Supervisory experience
- Hold valid CPR/LVR Certificate
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to ensuring a safe working environment
- A proven track record in effective health and safety management on site
- Experience in effective planning, scheduling, management of personnel, resources and equipment to meet project requirements
- Highly motivated and thrive working under pressure
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Proof of right to work in Australia
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way. We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from rich and varied backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to see our Diversity Policy, you’ll find it on our website.