IPA are looking for experienced Electrical Fitter Mechanics to work on a QLD State Wide Street Light Contract. The roles will involve servicing a wide range of locations across QLD.
The successful candidates will be employed through IPA on a Labour Hire basis and the roles are ongoing. There is also opportunity to transition over into a Permanent role.
The full rates and travel allowances on offer will be discussed in full at the interview stage.
You will be responsible for carrying out routine Street Light Inspections and Minor Maintenance and Repairs. You will also be replacing multiple Mercury Vapour Luminaires with LED Street Light heads.
- Current QLD Electrical Licence
- High Risk Work Licence to operate an EWP (greater than 11m)
- Current QLD driver's licence
- Blue or White card
- Ability to use current electronic systems (ipads and tablets)
- Willingness and ability to Travel, participate in and availability to work additional overtime and weekends as required (11/3 Roster as required)
- The ability to carry out continuous inspection and maintenance type tasks
- A strong team focus and personal work ethic
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical
In return you will work with a close-knit team in a safe working environment.
We are looking for people with a great work ethic and a great attitude towards safety.
Our Client is a leader in their field and offer great rates and conditions. Please apply now to be considered.