IPA are looking for experienced Electrical Fitter Mechanics to work on a variety of projects. The roles will involve servicing a wide range of locations across QLD.
The successful candidates will be employed through IPA on a Labour Hire basis and the roles are ongoing. There is also opportunity to transition over into a Permanent role.
In addition to this our client is able to offer growth in terms of training and upskilling to a Linesperson qualification.
An attractive Pay Rate ($66.47 + penalties) + travel allowance is on offer. Full details will be discussed in full at the interview stage.
Electrical Fitter Mechanics will join our team of Linespersons & EFM's working on the Electrical Distribution Systems carrying out Maintenance & Construction tasks on the overhead powerlines network. We are looking for responsible EFM's to provide safe & quality assured workmanship to support of our Regional Workgroup.
Successful candidates who perform in all areas, safety, quality, work ethics and relationships will have an opportunity to be trained and gain the Distribution Linesperson component of their QLD Electrical Licence.
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology and or similar
- QLD Licence - (Electrical Fitter, Mechanic)
- LVR CPR
- High Risk Work Licence to operate EWP
- Current Driver's License - MR or HR Preferred
- Construction White Card
- Ability to use current electronic systems (ipads and tablets)
- Willingness and ability to Travel, participate in and availability to work additional overtime and weekends as required (11/3 Roster as required)
- The ability to carry out continuous inspection and maintenance type tasks
- A strong team focus and personal work ethic
- Ability to pass a full pre-employment medical
In return you will work with a close-knit team in a safe working environment.
We are looking for people with a great work ethic and a great attitude towards safety.
If you are looking to work with a business who is a leader in their field and looking to support and upskill their people, please apply now to be considered.